Sensitivity to certain things may or may not be a good thing. For instance, when you’re sensitive in social situations, you get to discern the thoughts and feelings of the people you’re talking to. Become too sensitive, and everything they say can feel like a jab at you. Being sensitive to pain means you can easily tell when something is wrong within your body, be it in your teeth, in your stomach or on your skin. But if you’re too sensitive, even the slightest bit of pain can seem like agony. It’s as much the same in the case of your hormonal function, namely insulin. Insulin clears the sugar from the blood stream in order to transform it into the energy you use every day. This sugar comes from the carbohydrate-rich food which you eat.
If your insulin levels and insulin sensitivity are at their optimal functioning, this is what should happen:
- There is minimum insulin release, because your body is already sensitive to insulin. You only need a bit in order to clear the glucose from your blood and place them in their proper storage sites. Only small amounts of insulin are required to do this. If there is too much insulin released, your body will have a hard time burning fat. So the less insulin, the better.
- Glycogen refers to the stored carbohydrates in muscle. When these muscle tissues are sensitive to insulin, the blood glucose which has been cleared from the blood will be stored in the muscle instead of fat.
- There will be minimal fat storage since the insulin sensitivity in the muscle is increased. This would mean that your body will choose to store the carbohydrates as energy in the muscle tissue instead of in the body fat.
Now there are a number of ways in which you can increase you insulin sensitivity. The most obvious one is to lessen your carbohydrate intake. By eating less bread, rice, pasta or anything with sugar, your body will then need to release less insulin in order to clear the sugar from your bloodstream. This would mean that the receptors will become more sensitive to insulin because of your low carbohydrate intake. The only problem with this is that once you start to reintroduce carbohydrates into your body, your body may suddenly be shocked that there is so much sugar suddenly in the blood stream. This can mean your insulin sensitivity will be decreased, and more insulin will be released. This could lead to massive weight gain!
Don’t worry, there’s another simpler solution to this. And that is BioTrust IC-5. By taking IC-5 you can supercharge your insulin sensitivity before each carbohydrate-containing meal. This is done through the efforts of the following unique ingredients:
- Cinnamomum Burmannii – It’s a potent extract from the Indonesian cinnamon bark which helps manage your blood sugar levels. It can increase glucose metabolism by up to 10 times.
- Berberine – It’s a well-known plant in Ayurvedic medicine which can improve the signaling between insulin and its receptors. It also increases the glucose uptake by skeletal muscle instead of fat.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium – It’s an Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes. It’s able to reduce blood sugar levels within two hours of a meal. It can drop the blood sugar levels by 21%.
- 4-hydroxyisoleucine – It’s an extract of the Fenugreek herb which can increase glycogen storage and decrease fat storage by making the insulin receptors in muscle tissue more receptive.
- R-ALA – It is a compound which has been clinically shown to increase insulin sensitivity by up to 25% in four weeks. It also increases the presence of glucose transporters in order to help rapidly clear the glucose from the blood stream. It has even been approved as a diabetic neuropathy treatment in Germany!
BioTrust IC-5 comes in a bottle containing 120 veggie capsules. The number of recommended bottles depends on how many pounds you would like to lose. One bottle is recommended for those who want to lose less than 10 pounds. This is worth $69. Three bottles are recommended for those who want to lose 10-30 pounds, and this would cost $177, at $59 a bottle. However, if you’re looking to lose more than 30 pounds, the recommended number of bottles is 6. This is worth $394, at $49 per bottle. Each purchase comes with a one year money back guarantee and a free copy of 53 Fat Burning Smoothies and Milkshakes.
What We Like About This Product
- Any product that lets you eat carbohydrates is okay in our book. IC-5 allows you to eat carbohydrates without the guilt because it can help clear away the glucose in the blood. And instead of transporting them to the fat storage, the glucose is turned into glycogen in the muscle tissue.
- If you’re always in fear of having your blood sugar spiking, IC-5 will end your worries. Its ability to clear blood sugar without the use of so much insulin ensures that your blood sugar levels will always be normal.
- IC-5 does not increase your insulin levels. In fact, it makes your body produce less insulin by only making sure that your receptors are sensitive. If your receptors are sensitive to insulin, you will only need a small amount of insulin in order to help clear the sugar from your blood stream. This would then also greatly help in ensuring you don’t gain a massive amount of weight because of the high insulin levels in your body. If you can remember, the body has a harder time burning fat in the presence of a lot of insulin.
What We Don’t Like About This Product
- It’s definitely not a cure for diabetes. If you are diabetic and you wish to take IC-5, make sure you ask your doctor first.
The Bottom Line
IC-5 ensures your blood sugar levels are at their normal range by making your insulin receptors more sensitive to insulin. This means your body won’t have to product large amounts of insulin to clear the sugar from your blood stream. IC-5 also helps you lose weight because it lessens the amount of insulin needed to clear the sugar from the blood, and it also ensures that the sugar being cleared from the blood will be transported to the muscles instead of the body’s fat storage.